How to Play
- Launch Minecraft on Vanilla mode, version 1.16.4.
- Navigate to Multiplayer.
- First time? If so:
- Click Add Server.
- Enter mc.talkingheads.live as the Server Address.
- Change Server Resource Pack to Enabled.
- Select our server.
- Click Join Server.
Survive is our vanilla Minecraft gamemode where players explore the wilderness and survive the night, extracting resources, making friends, defeating hostile mobs, and building forts.
World Commands and Plugins
- All standard plugins are operational.
- This server deviates from vanilla Survival in that you can:
- Sleep to reset phantoms, even if others are awake, by using your bed during the night. You’ll have three more days before you need to sleep again.
- Retrieve items on death from an inventory chest. These chests can be accessed by other players and only last for 10 minutes, so timing is key!
- Creeper and Enderman destruction is disabled.
- Fire spread is disabled.